I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport location!

Pamisano pamisano at kc.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 15:08:06 CST 2004

Where are you from in upstate?  My family is from Elmira.  Near Corning.

Speaking of travel times, I live by the airport, I29 & Barry Road.  I used
to work and Sprint North Supply in Gardner KS.  Even hopping onto I435 for a
straight shot south to I35, it took 45 minutes on a good day to get to work.

Pete