I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport location!

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Jan 28 17:10:39 CST 2004

On Wednesday, January 28, 2004 03:13 am, Pamisano wrote:

> Where are you from in upstate?  My family is from Elmira.  Near Corning.

Man, talkabout small world.  Grew up in Vestal (near Binghamton), lived in
Greene (just S. of Norwich) for a few years before coming out here.

Moved from there to Parkville, where my folks lived for quite a while.

> I used to work and Sprint North Supply in Gardner KS.

I worked on the designs for that building when I was with HNTB.  I think we
won a bunch of awards for our energy conservation systems.  I wonder if it
all still works?