I thought you were kidding about a near-KCI Airport location!

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Jan 28 14:39:11 CST 2004

>Dude.
>Welcome to what some of the rest of us do every day.

I've had to drive to the airport area for a job before.  And go from Indep. to OP, over the summer
I went Indep. to Gardner KS every day for 3 months.

I was just saying that KCI is not in the middle of everything.  Actually, I find that going to
Downtown from most directions is against the majority of traffic.  Lately I've been taking 71 from
my new building and it's a breeze.  I'm just hoping there's not a ton of traffic on the way to the
airport.

When I asked for landmarks, I know to look for the airplanes, ha ha.  I meant, what big dark
buildings to look for and which side of the road.  It'll probably be near pitch dark when I get
there.   Thanks Leo for checking that out.

Brian Kelsay