Sensors

Oren Beck oren_beck at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:01:37 CST 2004

>From: "Brian Densmore" <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com>
>To: "Jonathan Hutchins" <hutchins at tarcanfel.org>
>CC: <kclug at kclug.org>
>Subject: RE: Sensors
>Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 08:29:42 -0600

While concurring on the absent sensing device as explaining the reading
another query .

Does the mobo doc list sensor locations and a/d addressability ?
LongShot but one shaggydog bug that devoured several roadtrips to Gehenna-
Er - Richmond MO
was a BIOS prompt for SECOND cpu fan  that was not on the SINGLE cpu mobo !

Further details may lurk in moldering doc pile back of storage barn table .
Suffice to say reflash BIOS
banished the bug and begat a mantra of " check the BIOS " for improbable
settings .

Oren

" Concept- Start an ISP targeting the aol users  with the intro CD bearing a
small Linux LiveDemo that's installable and stable "