Parts/Inventory managment application

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 02:06:22 CST 2004

I am looking for something similar, but only need to track about half
that amount.  Have you looked in Sourceforge and freshmeat yet?

Here is the results of a preliminary search, the first three look
promising - at least to me!  Although I am looking for something much
less complex.  I need to put a rough system in place that can track
consumption levels over the course of several weeks and these all seem
to be much more than I need.

(I appologize if this comes through as HTML)