Parts/Inventory managment application

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Tue Jan 13 04:01:47 CST 2004

Zscoundrel wrote:
> I am looking for something similar, but only need to track about half
> that amount.  Have you looked in Sourceforge and freshmeat yet?

I looked at freshmeat and googled, but didn't find much.  I didn't think
to look on sourceforge.

Some of the SF projects look like they might work out, but the ones that
seem the most applicable are also the 'roughest' and newest projects.

I may try downloading and testing a few of them if I can spare the
bandwidth (currently trying to create a local debian mirror for network
installs, but apparently my 3.0r1 CD's are more out-of-date than I
thought, so my poor 384K SDSL line looks to be saturated for the next
few days! :-)

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net