KCLUG Spam

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Wed Jan 7 06:06:22 CST 2004

I have SpamAssassin loaded on my server and it works great.  But since
all it takes is changing the config file and 3 minutes or work, I dont
see what is taking so long.  After checking my logs, I'm seeing almost
30 - 80 spams per day from this list.  How this list isnt getting black
listed for redistributing spam is amazing.