KCLUG Spam

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Wed Jan 7 05:58:03 CST 2004

admin at kclinux.net wrote:
> What happened to settting the list to subscribers only?  It takes weeks
> to edit the config file and change 1 line?

Shh! 'Lest ye anger the gods an' brin' down their rath upon we!
Seriously, though. It's volunteer services; you can't ask for much more
than what we're getting. I'm glad it works at all.

OTOH, I recommend you explore one of the hundreds of bayesian spam
filtering solutions available. I don't even see the spam on the list,
anymore using Mozilla's builtin spam filter.