the lug cluster will never die

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Wed Jan 7 05:24:11 CST 2004

On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 09:53, Aaron wrote:
> There was a discussion about putting together a cluster for the group about
> a year ago.  some hardware was even collected I think but it sort of fizzled
> out.
>
> Aaron

What fizzled out was the donated internet connection.  Anyone who has
a roadrunner IP and a killowatt to spare on hosting the "lug cluster"
is welcome to the collected hardware

We could even collect membership dues to help defray the additional
power cost

Who would pay $5/month for command line access and web page hosting?

if there are twenty subscribers I'll get commercial RR and set up the
boxes at my apartment

David "real soon now" nicol

--
david nicol