Message subject

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 04:11:54 CST 2004

This is a novel little twist to the identity theft scam.

After all, most people would expect to give their personal info to get a
credit card!!!

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concered about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!