question about changing Apache "Authorized Required" pageto other page

Joe Cho jcho at jcho.net
Fri Apr 16 19:05:59 CDT 2004

Thanks again,
It works!
There was an evil on the Windoze 2k Registry you pointed that out.
like Reg_SZ:C:ProgramsLycosEagentLoader.exe under the
HKLMSoftwareMSWindowsCurrentVersionRun

Now, IE browser doesn't go anywhere except the place I intended to display.

Keep on your good work!
Someone like me definitely appreciates your support.

Joe Cho
jcho at jcho.net