Sponsorship

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 13 20:53:16 CDT 2004

I am not sure I see the need/benefit of this.  Perhaps you could
describe what the benefits are to the list and what you would be getting
out of this arrangement.

Hal and Mike would be the people to make this call.  As far as I am
concerned, things are fine the way they are.  Unless you can give us a
clearer picture of what the list stands to gain, I can't see a crying
need to make the change.

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concerned about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!