Sponsorship

Shayne Patton linuxh3d at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 07:30:06 CDT 2004

I wonder if KCLUG does anything w/ sponsorship.  The contracting
business I and others are starting up would like to sponsor KCLUG.  If
this is a possibility please email me.  Is there someone in particular I
should speak w/ about this?  What do I need to do? etc. etc. etc.

Our focus will be networking and security.  My particular focus will be
Linux/Windows integration on networks initially and later "ethical
cracker" if I'm up to it.  :)
Anyway, if anyone cares to check us out it's
www.white-tiger-security.com .  Site may experience slight uptime
fluctuations due to initial configurations/tweaks we're doing to it.

Universally,
Shayne