Comcast faster speeds on the horizon

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Sep 12 06:54:39 CDT 2003

On Friday 12 September 2003 3:32 am, Paul Taylor wrote:

> That's strange, unless you're paying for business class you're getting
> maximum of 2Mbps.

> http://www.highspeedkc.com/isp_rr.asp

RoadRunner has always delivered more bandwidth than they promised me.  What
you see on their web pages are numbers they know they can promise, if they do
better then that's great.

They took forever to recover from the big ice storm a couple years ago, and
dealing with that reminded me of dealing with American Cablevision's tech
service, but other than that I haven't had to.

I do NOT use thier MS-Powered mail service, and I consider Usenet news
inherently unreliable, so I don't have any complaints there.