Mail Handlers

Chris Zwilling chris at nukequarters.com
Tue May 27 15:44:17 CDT 2003

My 2 bits:

Sendmail is nice if you have an acoustically coupled 300 baud modem to
help configure it...

I've started configuring q-mail several times - it seemed easy, just too
many options to wade through in 10 minutes.

Postfix is very easy to configure for one domain.  It has VERY nice spam
filtering capabilities.  I've gone from zero -> compiled -> configured
in less than 10 minutes.

The others I've heard good and bad things about but all in all just
hersay.

; The problem with reality is    ;  chris at nukequarters.com
;  that there isn't a coherent   ;  http://www.nukequarters.com
;  soundtrack.			 ;