Stop top posting, please.

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Fri May 23 13:46:00 CDT 2003

I must admit, this whole thread has became amusing. And I agree, it's as
stupid as the "Dont post HTML messages" thread too.  Now with the archives,
every LUG in the world can see how wacked out the KCLUG has gotten.

Now we're right back to the way's things used to be, the younger crowd
doesnt want to follow the old rules of the internet, and yadda yadda
yadda.  Things change over time.  Get used to it.  If you want to use some
outdated mail client that cant format HTML messages, then use it.  Dont
come at the whole list with your whining.  If for some reason top posting
puts a burr up your butt and most Win32 & Linux mail apps default to top
posting, fine, dont top post.  But when someone else does, again, dont
start your whining.

Yes it (top posting) was true for the Usenet group back in the day.  That's
when also we were running 486/Pent computers and a large hard drive was 2
gigs?  Come on people, get real.