Stop top posting, please.

Thu May 22 21:49:39 CDT 2003

On Thursday 22 May 2003 16:23, Jeremy Fowler wrote:
> Well, I personally prefer not having to scroll to the bottom of a message
> to read what the person has to say. Who, when, and why did anyone make the
> no top posting rule anyway? I've never heard of it before.

The rational is that if you missed a message in the thread then you can read
the information in the order it was presented.  You shouldn't have to go to
far down though if people are trimming the replies to only the information
they are commenting on.

--
When you make your mark in the world, watch out for guys with erasers.
		-- The Wall Street Journal