Stop top posting, please.

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri May 23 00:33:46 CDT 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003, Matt G wrote:

> I agree.  I have never heard of this before either.  Either I'm out of
> touch, or it doesn't really matter.

You're just too new to the scene to have been exposed to Netiquette before
the signal-to-noise ratio on Usenet went sky high.  There are socially
accepted norms on the Internet... and some folks will certainly get their
panties in a wad if you aren't polite enough to research them.

Good place to start:
http://www.albion.com/netiquette/book/index.html

Just my $.02.
Dustin

--
o-----------------------------------o
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "Even in evil, we discern rays of   |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  light and hope, and gradually      |
o-------------------------------|  come to see, in suffering and      |
                                |  temptation, proofs and instruments |
                                |  of the sublimest purposes of wisdom|
				|  and love."			      |