eth0 not staying configured

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sat May 17 02:14:02 CDT 2003

Does the tulip driver work for Realtek chipsets?   This ( Bus
identification: ?1039:900) tells me that you have a Realtek 1039 network
chipset on the mobo or on a NIC.   Yes, it is probably sad that I can tell
this by looking at four numbers, but ya gotta have a hobby.
Have you tried to get a more up to date driver or one that is not a
prerelease?   Maybe it is too bleeding edge.
Brian