[ot] Chicago

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Thu Jul 10 15:34:37 CDT 2003

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003, Brian Kelsay wrote:

> Sounds like Ferris Bueller's Day Off!!  In that movie they pretty much
> do the town.  And it took place in Chicago.  I've only been there on
> business and got to see the industrial (South) end of town.  Everybody
> was nice though.  Very mid-western.  If you fly in like I did, go to the
> Midway airport as it is way less busy.
> Brian

Yeah - but I just can't help thinking of Principal Rooney getting busted
with a five year old boy naked in couboys and indians garb.  Got off with
five years probabatin this week - justice fails in this case if you ask
me.
D.

--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "Youth -- not a time of life but a  |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  state of mind... a predominance of |
o-------------------------------|  courage over timidity, of the      |
                                |  appetite for adventure over the    |
                                |  love of ease."                     |
				|  -- Robert F. Kennedy               |