[ot] Chicago

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 04:34:52 CDT 2003

The tower tour is cool. Costs a couple of bucks, and a
bit of a wait in line, but the best part is the
elevator ride. :) Also, check out navy pier, maybe
grab a tour boat since the weather is nice now. And a
trip down lakeshore drive is interesting to say the
least. Also, there is a nighclub called 'the crow',
its quite interesting if you get the chance to get in.
 If you like beer, you MUST go to 'the great beer
palace'. Its cheesy, but when you get there, tell them
you want the viking hat. ;) Just stay off the buses
and trains late at night. If your gonna go out, public
trans is ok on the way there, but DEFINITELY take a
cab on the way back.
If you like ethnic food, chicago is mecca. Grab one of
the guides, Czech, German, Russian, Mexican, Greek,
Peruvian. I probably gained 20lbs in the 4 months i
lived there, and never once did i eat a hamburger or
anything resembling 'american' food.

kurt