DNS server setup

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Mon Jul 7 07:26:52 CDT 2003

Two DNS servers is a requirement of everyone (primary/secondary)

ns.mfreeland.net => 65.30.105.66 - RR DHCP IP

here is what will work....
	get a free account on dyndns.org
	point your domain dns servers on godaddy.com
		to the dyndns.org dns servers
	get a dynamic ip update client from dyndns
	run the client as a cron job
		pay attention!! dyndns will drop/block
		you if you do too many updates too fast

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =