trying to install a module

Steven Elling ellings at kcnet.com
Wed Jul 2 04:03:52 CDT 2003

It is unfortunate that Redhat has made it to where TLDP (www.tldp.org) can't
be used for their distribution of Linux.  In my opinion, Redhat being the
way they are also makes Linux as a whole look bad to the new, potential and
non-technical users.  Of course, I haven't used Redhat since 5.1 so I
observe what others say about Redhat and what problems they have.

I'm sure there are other distros that are this way too.