trying to install a module

Dre G. enabled at linuxjunkies.com
Tue Jul 1 23:16:56 CDT 2003

all of that is documented on my "checklist" and in deeper explanations
on the redhat site that I gave a link too :| doing anything other then
whats on my checklist with redhat results in failure with the kernel
build about 70 percent of the time, I have built about 30-40 redhat
kernels and can honestly say, stray from the doc and most of the time
your luck seems better winning the lottery

dre

--
Dre G. <enabled at linuxjunkies.com>