smalltalk

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.org
Sun Feb 23 05:35:04 CST 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Peter Amisano wrote:

> I have an opportunity to work for a company learning/coding in smalltalk.
>
> However, I have no idea what smalltalk is.  Does anyone have any experience
> with, or know anything about smalltalk?????

I have heard people swear by smalltalk on the linux advocacy groups over
the years.  It appears to have a pretty fun peer group supporting it too.

Here's a little background what and why smalltalk is:

http://www.smalltalk.org/#ABriefIntroduction

Gentoo has it, so it must be good.

--
"It is the duty of a patriot to protect his country from its government"
-Thomas Paine