Webmail (was:removing php from the system Solaris 9?)

numa at thenuma.com numa at thenuma.com
Mon Feb 17 16:58:26 CST 2003

I have been sorta watching this thread, and I think you may have lost
focus... if the goal is to simply get webmail, php, apache to play nice,
perhaps we need to take a step back, and just recompile everything from
source.  As far as uninstalling... well, technically, you may not really
care...  There is nothing really wrong with using custom directories when
you build.  This is what usually happens to me when rpms just goto hell, I
rebuild.  Part of this is my slackware roots.

Anyways, an idea.  Kris