Outllook replacement

Benjamin Fisher dentariz at linuxmail.org
Wed Feb 5 01:22:04 CST 2003

The Exchange Connector costs, yes.  Exchange 2000, because of its handling/use of IMAP standards,
works well (this is as far as I can tell, which may or may not be the absolute truth) with
Evolution.  Ximian's Connector, as I understand it, is specifically geared to finding an fully
utilizing an Exchange mail server.  Evolution works with Exchange 2000, however, it will be a long
time before this campus upgrades to that, probably.  It has taken them forever to upgrade from 4.x
to 5.0.

Ben