mount question

pamisano at kc.rr.com pamisano at kc.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 04:37:25 CST 2003

mounting it read only did the trick.  Thanks

I have another question.  I am trying to use an parallel zip drive.  I have added the imm module
and am able to mount the zip drive.  However, when it is mounted using:

mount -t vfat /dev/sda4 /mnt/zip

Only root has access to that folder, i can't even view the contents.  I have tried chmod -v 755
/mnt/zip and it says it worked, but still only root has rwx access.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Pete