Spam on the LUG List

dan radom dan at radom.org
Sat Dec 27 05:34:19 CST 2003

* Brian Densmore (DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com) wrote:
> [...]

The reason this list receives so much spam is that you don't need to be a
subscriber to post to it.  It seems that the list admins think the
convenience of sending email from their hormail accounts is more
important than reducing spam to the list.  This is simple to accomplish
with any mailing list software.

Don't hold your breath though.

dan