Lexmark Printer - Hip deep & sinking

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Dec 26 21:55:24 CST 2003

And what happens when you run the shell command from a terminal?
You want to run the shell command from the directory where it is.
Also, note that I don't run shell scripts that way but it looks ok.
Without more information I can't tell what your problem is. Generally,
it is not recommended to run shell scripts by double-clicking them.

You might try this from a terminal:
your_prompt$:/full/path/to/script/lexmarkz25-z35.gz.sh