Lexmark Printer - Hip deep & sinking

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 02:13:18 CST 2003

--- Robert Kennedy wrote:
> --- Brian Densmore wrote:

Ok, this is helpful. What you need to do here is
open up a vitrual terminal inside of
KDE/Gnome/Your_Desktop_of_choice. The shell program is

trying to start a graphical install program and the
easiest way to get this to work is to run it from a
shell inside of KDE/.... There are other solutions,
but more complicated. This should fix your problem.

Brian