Decent, Networkable Color Printer

Rick Franklin RAldenFranklin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 2 18:34:30 CST 2003

Had a Lexmark Z-22 and have a Z-42 ... both sucked ink dry in record
time. If anyone wants the Z-42,
you can have it. Perhaps to a patient re-filler of ink cartridges, it is
of some value.

Did not know to steer clear of Epson, but SUSE's printer detection and
driver support for my
Stylus C62 was immediate and flawless, and it still shows high ink
levels after light to moderate use.
It is noisy, and slow, but good finished product. I am told that part of
the noise is a nozzle cleaning
process at the beginning of a print job. Is that true? I don't know for
sure.

Rick