Decent, Networkable Color Printer

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Dec 3 02:34:12 CST 2003

I don't know what your price bracket is, but the Minolta QMS 2300DL is a
sweet printer.  Color laser -- pretty quick for the price.  I think mine
was like $699 after rebate or something like that.  I plugged it into my
network, setup the IP address and was printing in less than 10 minutes.  I
have yet to try it on a Linux box yet printing . . . though.  One of these
days I'll setup a box to test that.