DNSBL

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Mon Dec 1 14:42:59 CST 2003

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Bill Cavalieri wrote:

> I do this from time to time myself (when virus's get bad in the news).
> Doesn't stop all, but does stop the home computers infected by a virus,
> that turns unsuspecting home computers into spam machines.
>
> On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 18:59, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:
> > Duane Attaway, did you know your mailserver is blocking mailservers listed as
> > belonging to dynamic address blocks, such as DSL & Cable servers?
> >
> > Does anybody find this effective at actually blocking spam?

Is there some quick and dirty documentation on setting this up? Sure, sure in
the time it took me to type this I could have found it on Google, but
sometimes asking here is more effective.

Thanks.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Laws of Serendipity:
	(1) In order to discover anything, you must be looking for something.
	(2) If you wish to make an improved product, you must already
	    be engaged in making an inferior one.