Another possible reason Dell is moving customer support back to the U.S.

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Mon Dec 1 14:35:50 CST 2003

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> IT workers have been specificaly exempt from overtime pay for years.

I'm sure others have already spoken up about this, but in case they haven't,
just about all the IT workers where I work are non-exempt, meaning they are
paid time-and-a-half for overtime. Whether or not someone is paid for overtime
has nothing to do with them being an IT worker, it has to do with an employees
FLSA (I think that's it) exempt/non-exempt status.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

Historians have now definitely established that Juan Cabrillo, discoverer
of California, was not looking for Kansas, thus setting a precedent that
continues to this day.
		-- Wayne Shannon