Job Skills - was Re: Tech-support Hall of Shame

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Fri Sep 20 13:50:26 CDT 2002

:)  A strong handshake says allot about a person.  It shows confidence,
enthusiasm and friendliness.  In some circles it also speaks about your
upbringing and sense of traditional values.

I know this sounds like BS, but think of it this way;  It's part of the body
language package.  You do it for the same reason you don't pick your teeth
or nose, or sit with your arms crossed in front of you staring at the floor
when you talk.  It's all part of the social game.

Aaron