Subject Line - Tech-support Hall of Shame

Snethen, Jeff jeff.snethen at honeywell.com
Fri Sep 20 12:50:21 CDT 2002

I agree.  I do know that I was automatically deleting all the messages until recently because I
assumed it was some of
the general funny stuff ("We have a power outage.  Why can't I connect to the internet!").  I
figured something had to
be brewing since I was seeing the subject so much.

What I saw was interesting and may have to go to my garbage to see if I can catch up.