iptables

Steven Hildreth s_p_hildreth at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 12:36:05 CDT 2002

By default it uses IPchains, you can either choose "Network Router" as a
install option or modprobe the "iptables" related modules to use
iptables.

We use Redhat on our NAT/Firewall boxes, and I have always at install
choosen the router option and then setup my iptables via a shell script
ran via rc.local.

Regards,
Steven