Digital Editing Software on Linux

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Mon Oct 28 22:12:59 CST 2002

So, is DVGrab integrated into Kino?  That's not clear to me.  You use DVGrab
from a command line to save video off to an AVI file, right?  How do you know
you are actually recording?  Is there some feedback?  Can you see the video,
or do you have to wait until it's captured?

Thanks for the input and the links.  I've been keeping my eye on this, but
haven't jumped in yet.

Peace,
Jim