Red Hat

Lucas Peet lpeet at eccod.com
Fri Oct 25 23:34:43 CDT 2002

Same here - Redhat for a few years, then SuSE for near a year, tried
Debian, then SuSE again for a few months, now I'm back to RedHat.  I
tried to do Gentoo a few weeks ago, but so much wasn't compiling right
(kept throwing errors) that I gave up on it, and threw RH back on the
box.  For some reason (though none in particular) I always end up with
RH as well.

-Lucas