Network is WORKING

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Thu Oct 17 21:02:42 CDT 2002

That's great!

Thing is though, it should be able to get that from the gateway, and I think
you're the second person who's reported this problem.

The RH7.3 server I run never had this problem, but someone else set it up so
I don't know what he did.  How about the rest of you RedHat users?  I seem
to recall problems with RH DHCP clients in the past - isn't that why "pump"
made it's brief appearance?  How do you get RH8.0 to pull the DNS info from
the DHCP client?

Is there a switch or a command you add to the client config file?