Meetings' Structure was: How is ITEC going?

Patrick M pert at tas-kc.com
Thu Oct 17 14:46:52 CDT 2002

I am pretty busy, but begining Nov 6, I can do Wednesdays, and starting
a week later weekends are open again so I might offer a kulua type
social some Saturday.

Even though I have not been keeping up to date on all the linux stuff, I
can help out on some things. I am more of a text, slackware, tgz type of
guy. I am interested in all things including using more graphical things.

I like control thus I use slackware and tgz instead of Red Hat the
system config gui stuff, and package managers. Had samba going for a
bit, and know enough about some things to get into trouble: DNS, Cron,
File structure, Apache, etc.