meetings and broken monitors

DAVID KUCHARSKI dave at iemco.com
Wed Oct 16 10:30:47 CDT 2002

I'll take you up on that one! I've got several
Monitors that need help!!
One is just not very bright anymore - I think it
REALLY is a goner, i think the phosphors in the screen
are failing. another is just "flaky" it appears fine
then turns MILKY white and fuzzy.  If you WHACK it
just right it straightens right out FOR A WHILE  -
then we repeat the process.  I could bring both to the
next meeting if you wanted something for a demo!! I
could supply any $ for parts if it's not too much,
otherwise they will just get trashed!