Wireless with a PCI card (not pcmcia)

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Sun Oct 13 05:41:49 CDT 2002

I have had problems with those modules, unless you have the intel vid
card and contollers in your mb, don't bother compiling them in kernel or
as modules.

If you do need them, double check that when you rolled kernel, that the
offending modules were checked as modules.

I have that same wireless nic working in my wifes computer, using the
wlan patches.