Wireless with a PCI card (not pcmcia)

Jason Greene jgreene at hailmaryfullofgrace.net
Sun Oct 13 01:49:16 CDT 2002

After thinking about your reply...  I realized the I am following the
instructions which I read in the readme....

1. untar  - done
2. make sure the kernel is complied - done
3. make clean - done
4. make config - done
5. make all -  done
6. make install - errors out with the error stated in the first email

I really don't see what I can be doing wrong...  I followed the first 6 steps
and ....

So exactly what do the instructions say about step 6 erroring out? I didn't
see that part.

Jason