Win4Lin

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Thu Oct 10 22:26:15 CDT 2002

I'm using Win4Lin 4.0 on gentoo 1.4, with no problems.

With 128mb dedicated to Win4Lin, I'm able to open a couple Delphi apps
at the sametime and not hit a wall like in win4lin 3.

Is this program one you wrote yourself?  If so what lang?  Kylix is very
vb like, and wouldn't take long to get the hang of.

-Bill