which redhat 8 and mandrake 9 cds are required?

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Wed Oct 2 16:24:11 CDT 2002

RH seems to be pretty good about putting the more esoteric stuff on disk 3.

The installs for RH 7.1 and 7.2 I only used disks 1 and 2 for a full
install.  On 7.3 it used all three - but I added an IDE CD-RW unit that
requires the IDE-SCSI driver since the last install. I don't know if
this is what made the difference this time or not.