which redhat 8 and mandrake 9 cds are required?

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 22:29:18 CDT 2002

Yeah, 7.3 was the same for me too, even when i pared
it down a bit. I only burned the first 3 disks of 8.0
based on that, and did the standard install to give it
a test drive. It never even asked for disk 3.

Funny thing i found out this morning. The first update
for ver8.0 was Nmap 3.0...

BTW, do you know M. Thomas at your work?