which redhat 8 and mandrake 9 cds are required?

I am Spartacus spartacus at e250.aafp.org
Wed Oct 2 15:33:11 CDT 2002

just did an install of redhat 8.0 with all of the standard stuff,
networking, apache, ssh, etc.  only needed discs 1 and 2.  don't know
about mandrake.

Becker, Rob wrote:

>Can anyone who has installed one or both of these new distros advise as to what cds are necessary
to get a working system up and running?  I remember with Redhat 7.3 it seemed to require all 3 cds
regardless of how basic an install I tried.  Is RH 8.0 the same way?  How about Mandrake?