What's wrong with the market?

Jim Herrmann JimH at ItDepends.com
Sat Jun 8 04:02:58 CDT 2002

I suspect NYC has yet to return to normal, but outside of the big apple, IMO,
most people are pretty much the same old self centered ostriches they were
before 911.  I would love to see the day in which everyone thinks for
themselves, and has genuine compassion for their fellow man.  Unfortunately,
I don't see that on the horizon.

Peace, love, and Linux,
Jim Herrmann